DAY 1 - PICKUP FROM CHANDIGARH – SHIMLA (5 HRS.)
- Upon arrival at Chandigarh Airport, we drive to Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh. This beautiful hill resort was the erstwhile summer capital of the British. It is one of the top tourist destinations in India owing to its mild climate, meandering streets and snow-clad mountains. Often referred to as the 'Queen of Hill Stations’, Shimla is perched at a height of around 2000 meters above sea level.
- Manali is about 40 km from another scenic hill resort – Kullu. Home to snow-clad mountain peaks and rich flora and fauna, the town of Manali is flocked by tourists from across the country, especially in the holiday season.
- Besides its natural beauty, what attracts hordes of tourists to this place is the opportunity to indulge in various adventure activities, such as trekking, mountaineering, and skiing.
- Once you reach Shimla, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and take some rest.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2 - SHIMLA TO KUFRI EXCURSION & LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- Today morning after a filling delicious breakfast, visit Kufri, popular among trekkers. The salubrious climate and stunning natural beauty makes Kufri a perfect summer getaway. Kufri is the venue for annual winter sports festival held in February. Kufri is also renowned for other adventures activities such as skiing tobogganing (sliding downhill on a sled) etc.
- Kufri has the oldest skiing slopes in Himachal Pradesh. Kufri is also a haven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. The Park is home to over 180 varieties of fauna.
- Thereafter visit the famous mall road of Shimla. Visit the Scandal Point Jhakoo Temple (private vehicles do not have access to Jhakoo temple because of the location. The guests can take a shared taxi available on Mall Road and visit the temple. It’s advisable to visit the temple before it turns dark; hence the guests can first visit the temple and then spend time on the mall road.)
- After ample of Shopping time return to your hotel for a mouth watering dinner.
- Overnight in the resort.
DAY 3 - SHIMLA TO CHAIL & NALDEHRA EXCURSION
- Post breakfast Visits the famous Chail Palace built by Bhupender Singh. Other places of interest are Sidh Baba Ka Mandir - Maharaja Bhupinder Singh originally began building his palace at this site. It is said that a Sidh - saintly person - appeared before the Maharaja in a dream and declared that this was the place where he had this temple built.
- The Cricket Ground was Built in 1893 after leveling the top of a hill it stands at 2444m and is the highest cricket pitch and polo ground in the world. Sadaphul - Between Kandaghat and Chail is this village and bridge astride the Ashwani stream.
- Later visit the Naldehra Golf Club located in the hill state of Himachal Pradesh in North India some 22 km from Shimla constitutes a course perched at an altitude of 2200 meters. It is a par 68 18-hole course with 16 greens and 18 tees and has a design reminiscent of Scottish links courses.
- Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 4 - SHIMLA TO CHANDIGARH DROP
- After breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Chandigarh by road.
- On arrival you will be transferred to the airport/railway station to board the flight/Train back to home.