DAY 1 - DEPARTURE FROM DELHI BY VOLVO BUS TO MANALI
- Depart to Manali from Delhi in the evening. Spend overnight in a Volvo Bus.
DAY 2 - ARRIVAL IN MANALI FROM DELHI
- On arrival in Manali (8:00am to 10:00am), transfer to your hotel. Upon reaching your hotel, check-in and relax. In the evening, you can take a stroll on the Mall Road.
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Manali. (if staying in Sarthak Resort, pick up & drop can be given by the hotel subject to availability of cab).
DAY 3 - MANALI SOLANG VALLEY VISIT & LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, visit to Solang Valley and Gulaba. If you are an adventure enthusiast, you can try your hand at paragliding, zorbing etc. (at own cost). Overnight stay at your hotel in Manali.
- Note: (Visit to Rothang Pass is subject to permit permission & direct payment by guest).
DAY 4 - MANALI – DAY EXCURSION
- After breakfast, enjoy full day excursion to Kullu and Manikaran Sahib. On your way back, you can enjoy shopping in Kullu. Overnight stay at your hotel in Manali.
- Kullu was once known as Kulanthapitha - the end of the habitable world. Kullu got its first motorable access only after independence. The long centuries of seclusion have however allowed the area to retain a considerable measure of its traditional charm.
- Manikaran Sahib is famous for its Sikh shrine and hot sulphur springs. Thousand, of pilgrims take dip in holy water. The water of the spring is also said to have curative value which cures many skin diseases. According to an ancient saying Manikaran is also connected with Lord Shiva and Parvati.
DAY 5 - MANALI TO DELHI
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, check-out and proceed for your Manali sightseeing tour. Visit Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashishat Hot spring water, Ram Temple, Tibetain Monastery and Van Vihar. Later, you will be dropped at the bus stand to board your Volvo (4.30 PM approx.) to Delhi. Spend the night in the Volvo Bus.
DAY 6 - ARRIVAL IN DELHI
- Arrival at Delhi in the morning. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Goomo.