DAY 1 - DEPARTURE FROM DELHI BY VOLVO BUS TO MANALI
- Depart to Manali from Delhi in the evening. Spend overnight in a Volvo Bus.
DAY 2 - ARRIVAL IN MANALI FROM DELHI
- Arrival at Manali in the morning. Upon reaching, check-in at the hotel and take some rest. Dinner and overnight stay at your hotel in Manali.
- Located in the Beas river valley, at an elevation of more than 2000 meters above sea level, Manali can be reached from the National Highway that leads to the Ladakh region. Manali is about 40 km from another scenic hill resort – Kullu.
- Home to snow-clad mountain peaks and rich flora and fauna, the town of Manali is flocked by tourists from across the country, especially in the holiday season. The name 'Manali' have been derived from the words 'Manu' and 'Alaya', which mean 'Abode of Manu'. According to a legend, Manu was a sage who was believed to have recreated human life after the world was devastated by a great flood.
- There is an ancient temple in the old Manali village that is devoted to this saga. Besides this, some other prominent attractions of this hill town are Hadimba Temple, Manali Sanctuary, Arjun Gufa and Jagatsukh
DAY 3 - MANALI SOLANG VALLEY VISIT & LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast get set to visit the popular tourist attractions of Manali.
- If you an adventure enthusiast, you can try your hand at paragliding, zorbing etc. You can also visit Tibetan Monastery- not only a place of worship but also a Tibetan culture centre, the natural springs and sandstone temples at Vashist Village, Hadimba Devi Temple- dedicated to Hidimba, wife of Bhim-one of the 5 Pandava brother of the Hindu epic Mahabharata and the Manu Temple- an old temple dedicated to sage Manu. Club House.
- Later visit the famous Solang Valley. Solang Valley locally known as Solang Nullah is renowned as the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh.
- For those who love the rush of adrenaline; there is no place better than Solang in Kullu Valley to indulge in parachuting paragliding skating and zorbing. It is 8500 feet above mean sea level.
- Its lush greenery apple orchards snowcapped peaks and lakes attract lacs of visitors.
- The evening is at leisure. Stay overnight.
DAY 4 - MANALI – DAY EXCURSION
- After breakfast, enjoy full day excursion to Kullu and Manikaran Sahib. On your way back, you can enjoy shopping in Kullu. Overnight stay at your hotel in Manali.
- Kullu was once known as Kulanthapitha - the end of the habitable world. Kullu got its first motorable access only after independence. The long centuries of seclusion have however allowed the area to retain a considerable measure of its traditional charm.
- Manikaran Sahib is famous for its Sikh shrine and hot sulphur springs. Thousand, of pilgrims take dip in holy water. The water of the spring is also said to have curative value which cures many skin diseases. According to an ancient saying Manikaran is also connected with Lord Shiva and Parvati.
DAY 5 - MANALI TO DELHI
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and go the Manali bus stand to catch the Volvo bus for your onward journey.
- Stay overnight in the Volvo bus.
DAY 6 - ARRIVAL IN DELHI
- Arrival at Delhi in the morning. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Goomo.