DAY 1 - PICKUP FROM CHANDIGARH – MANALI
- Arrival at Chandigarh railway station later proceeds for Manali by road another beautiful hill station in the state. Located in the Beas River Valley, at an elevation of more than 2000 meters above sea level, Manali can be reached from the national highway that leads to the Ladakh region. Manali is about 40 km from another scenic hill resort – Kullu.
- Home to snow-clad mountain peaks and rich flora and fauna, the town of Manali is flocked by tourists from across the country, especially in the holiday season.
- The name 'Manali' have been derived from the words 'Manu' and 'Alaya', which mean 'Abode of Manu'. According to a legend, Manu was a sage who was believed to have recreated human life after the world was devastated by a great flood.
- There is an ancient temple in the old Manali village that is devoted to this saga. Besides this, some other prominent attractions of this hill town are Hadimba Temple, Manali Sanctuary, Arjun Gufa and Jagatsukh. Upon reaching, check-in at the hotel and take some rest.
- Dinner at Hotel. Overnight at Manali.
DAY 2 - MANALI SOLANG VALLEY VISIT & LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast get set to visit the popular tourist attractions of Manali.
- If you an adventure enthusiast, you can try your hand at paragliding, zorbing etc. You can also visit Tibetan Monastery- not only a place of worship but also a Tibetan culture centre, the natural springs and sandstone temples at Vashist Village, Hadimba Devi Temple- dedicated to Hidimba, wife of Bhim-one of the 5 Pandava brother of the Hindu epic Mahabharata and the Manu Temple- an old temple dedicated to sage Manu. Club House.
- Later visit the famous Solang Valley. Solang Valley locally known as Solang Nullah is renowned as the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh.
- For those who love the rush of adrenaline; there is no place better than Solang in Kullu Valley to indulge in parachuting paragliding skating and zorbing. It is 8500 feet above mean sea level. Solang is not just about adventure activities.
- Its lush greenery apple orchards snowcapped peaks and lakes attract lacs of visitors.
- The evening is at leisure. Stay overnight.
DAY 3 - MANALI – ROHTANG PASS EXCURSION (OWN COST)
- After early breakfast enjoy a breathtaking drive to Snow Point on the road to Rohtang Pass (Closed On Tuesdays). Known for its scenic beauty Rohtang Pass holds strategic importance for India. Manali-Leh Highway a part of NH 21 transverses Rohtang Pass.
- The name Rohtang means ‘ground of corpses’ due to the number of people who lost their lives trying to cross it. Besides Lahaul and Spiti Rohtang Pass also serves as the gateway to Pangi and the valley of Leh.
- The Pass offers beautiful sights of glaciers peaks Lahaul Valley and the Chandra River. The twin peaks of Geypan are also visible from Rohtang. Since Return to hotel by the evening.
- Enjoy Dinner and overnight in hotel.
- Special Note: Following the instructions from NGT (national green tribunal), They are allowing only 800 petrol engine and 400 Deisel vehicle beyond Gulaaba and these Vehicles need Permit from local administration. Rohtang pass is closed till 15th May-2107.
DAY 4 - MANALI TO CHANDIGARH DROP
- After breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Chandigarh by road. On arrival, you will be transferred to the airport/railway station to board the flight/Train back to home.