- 1N Jamnagar
- 1N Dwarka
- 1N Porbander
- 1N Somnath
- 1N Diu
- 1N Gir
- Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple
- Visit Somnath Temple
` 19,500 Onwards
Note: Prices may change due to variation in rate of exchange
Actual discounts for the packages may vary
A holiday expert will call you in 24 hours
Call 93338 93338 ( 7 am - 10 pm )
Talk to our Holiday Expert
93338 93338( 7 am - 10 pm )
Let us know your details
Give us your details. Our expert will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
Gujarat Tour Packages
A holiday in Gujarat is all about nature, history, wildlife and religion. Moreover, the delicious Gujarati cuisines are a fantastic add-on to your Gujarat Tour Package.
The state has four national parks and 21 sanctuaries. On your domestic tour package, you will come across many natural wonders of Gujarat. The Great Rann of Kutch is the world’s largest salt desert. Then there are beaches of Mandvi, where jet-skiing is possible. Gujarat boasts of the longest coastline in the country. Union Territory—Diu has terrific beaches and many adventure activities to its name.
The state of Gujarat has got some historical marvels that speak for themselves. While Bhuj is known for its royal forts, remnants of Harappan Civilization are found in ruins of Lothal and Dholavira. Lothal is home to the world’s oldest noted dock. The Rani ki Vav in Patan and Sidi Saiyad Mosque in Ahmedabad are well known for their architecture. The Sidi Saiyyed Ni Jali is famous for its ‘Tree of Life’ carvings. The desert region of the state—Kutch preserves its culture with the ancient crafts still in use. The attires of Patan and Modhera are red and beautiful. Baroda has the splendid Sayaji Garden and the majestic Laxmi Vilas Palace, a must inclusion on your Gujarat destinations list. These historical places in your Gujarat Tour Package are set to surprise you with their beauty.
On your Gujarat Tour Package, you are supposed to come across the Asiatic Lions and Blackbucks in the Saurashtra region of the state. Asia’s only lions are found in Gir National Park, while the blackbucks can be spotted at Blackbuck National Park. Moreover, the Indian wild ass can be seen strolling in the Little Rann Sanctuary.
The erstwhile capital of Gujarat—Ahmedabad is located in the centre of the state and houses one of the first mosques built in Indo-Islamic style. The city also has richly carved temples and eleventh-century stepwells. North of the state is the ancient city of Patan with magnificent architectural monuments and temples. Again, Modhera Sun Temple is a must-visit temple in your domestic tour package. While Somnath Temple in Saurashtra is sublime, Girnar Hill Temples are brilliant with their architecture. Dwarka Temples are beautiful, and so are the temples in Vadodara.
How to Book Gujarat Holiday Packages?
The peak season for a Gujarat tour trip is from November to February. The weather during this period is cold and pleasant. Book your Gujarat tour package only on Goomo.com. You can even book your Gujarat flight tickets on Goomo. To get the best offer on your flight to Gujarat, book your flight tickets well in advance. Also, Goomo offers plenty of discounts and offers on flight bookings during festive seasons, which can be availed.
Again, there are seasonal discounts on domestic tour packages offered by Goomo. Hence, book both your Gujarat tour package and flight tickets to Gujarat at discounted prices on Goomo.com.
Packing for a domestic holiday destination like Gujarat is not much of a task. Though it goes without saying to carry basic travel stuff and things that you know you will need while travelling. Do not forget to bring a portable charger and power bank with you while commencing your tour. Keep your identity card handy.
You may carry your camera, though some places and monuments may require permission for photography and filming. It is advisable to keep your valuables in hotel vaults and carry extra lock and key. Also, take with your primary medicines that you may require.
Places to Visit in Gujarat
There are plenty of fantastic cities to visit in Gujarat like Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Vadodara, Bhuj and Junagadh. The Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park in Panchmahal District is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Natural attractions like Gir National Park, Blackbuck National Park and Purna Wildlife Sanctuary are full of flora and fauna. The Great Rann of Kutch is one beautiful salt desert. Saputara is the best hill station in Gujarat.
While the western part of the state has beaches and temples, one can witness art and festivals in Gujarat’s cultural capital—Vadodara in the east. Gujarat is a bit less popular among tourists but a beautiful destination to visit.
- The old colonial structures in Ahmedabad are the sights to behold. Gandhi Ashram in the city was the residing place of Mahatma Gandhi who played a defining role in Indian independence. Jama Masjid in the town is considered to be one of the most peaceful mosques in India. Its main prayer hall comprises of 260 columns. The next attraction in the city is Kankaria Lake. It is a vast human-made lake created in the 15th century and renovated in 2008.
- The Great Rann of Kutch is a sprawling salt desert within the Thar Desert. It is believed to be the most extensive salt marsh in the world. The white surface shining under the moon is a treat to watch. Activities like camel riding and camping are possible at the Great Rann of Kutch. Additionally, Gujarati folk dance can be enjoyed at the place.
- Nearby Great Rann of Kutch is the Wild Ass Sanctuary located in the Little Rann of Kutch. This sanctuary is home to a vast array of species. The sanctuary is the only home to the Indian Wild Ass along with other species like antelopes, jackals, wolves, hyenas, etc. Birds, underwater creatures and crocodiles linger around the wetlands.
- Standing tall in Mehsana is the Sun Temple of Modhera. It is dedicated to God Sun. The temple was built in 1026 AD by King Bhimdev.
- At Great Indian Bustard Sanctuary, you will be able to spot one of the most massive flying birds—the great Indian Bustard. Varied vegetation, semi-arid grasslands, and marshy swamps make Kutch Bustard Sanctuary an ideal home for Great Indian Bustard. The sanctuary is situated at the extensive meadow of Kutch and spread over an area of two sq km. Other than the Great Indian Bustard, other birds found here are McQueen’s Bustard, Lesser Florican, Stoliczkas, Bushchats, and Merlins.
- Gir Wildlife Sanctuary is a sanctuary where you will find wild lions. The sanctuary is the final remaining natural home of the Asian Lion. Also, other animals like hyenas, foxes, and black bucks are found in the sanctuary.
- Dwarkadhish Temple also known as Jagat Mandir is situated in Dwarka. It was built to honour Hindu God Krishna by his grandson more than 2500 years ago. The temple is one of the most intricate pieces of architecture in Gujarat. The temple has delicate carvings and a fifty-metre high tower.
- Next place to visit on your Gujarat tour package is Marine National Park located in the Gulf of Kutch. The national park has diverse wildlife scenes. A range of strange creatures can be found in the park like an octopus that changes its colour.
- Champaner is a UNESCO world heritage site located in the foothills of Pavagadh. The complex is just fifty km from Vadodara. A significant part of Champaner today lies in ruins. Nonetheless, situated on a rocky hilltop and shining with forts, mosques, temples and palaces, Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park is a brilliant architectural marvel. One can find different types of heritage monuments like tombs, gateways, mosques, synagogues, fortresses, walls and palaces all at one place. Some famous places to visit at the archaeological park are Kevda Masjid, Jami Masjid, Lila Gumbaj Ki Masjid, Pavagadh Fort, Lakulisa Temple, and Helica Stepwell. One can even find Chalcolithic Indian Sites from the stone age era at the site.
- Your next Gujarat destination is Mandvi Beach. Once a major port, the beach has white sand and beautiful places to swim. Vijay Vilas Palace is a favourite shooting destination in Mandvi. It is a 20th-century summer palace of Yuvraj Shri Vijayaraje. It has an impressive Indo-Edwardian structure, located close to the beach. It is made of red sandstones by sculptors of Kutch. The palace features every element of Rajput architecture. A part of the castle is now converted into a resort, offering luxurious accommodation options.
- Saputara is a hill station in the southern part of Gujarat. Set in the Sahyadri Hills amidst Dang Forest, the place is a calm retreat in Gujarat with humid weather. Some of the attractions in Saputara are Honey bees Center, Rose Garden, Lake Garden, Step Garden, Gira Waterfalls, Mahal Forest, Gandhi Shikhar and Sunrise Point.
- Daman and Diu are the union territories situated in Gujarat. Both the places are known for their beaches and architectural marvels.
- Somnath Temple is a ten-story temple and a famous pilgrimage centre. The place has its intrinsic relaxed vibes.
- Rani ki Vav—as the name suggests is a stepwell built by Queen of Bhimdev for her king. The stepwell was constructed in the 11th century to preserve groundwater. The highlight of the stepwell is its walls ornamented with symbolic motifs. When the area got fully earthed in 1972, the place came to light. The wall showcases images of various god and goddesses. If you visit the site in Winter, you can also enjoy the light shows, cultural events and exhibition at the Rani ki Vav festival.
- Laxmi Vilas Palace was built in 1890 as the private residence of Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III. It is one of the grandest structures in India sprawling over an area of 700 acres. The palace is believed to be of nearly four times the size of Buckingham Palace. The mansion features many other buildings like Moti Baug Palace, Makarpura Palace, Pratap Vilas Palace and Maharaja Fateh Singh Museum. It took twelve years to build this grand building. The property also has a Navlakhi stepwell and a small zoo.
Things to Do in Gujarat
- Ahmedabad has remarkable architecture and excellent food. Both can be indulged in on your Gujarat Holiday Trip.
- Gir National Park is the only natural habitat of the Asiatic Lions. It is the best place to come face to face with them.
- Somnath Temple is not just a religious site but also a thing of wonder. One can instil calmness sitting at Somnath.
- Laxmi Vilas Palace was the largest private dwelling unit in the world. It covers an area of more than 700 acres and houses several other buildings. A must visit to explore the grandeur of Gaekwad Kings.
- Rani ki Vav is the UNESCO World Heritage Site that was built by a queen in the memory of her king.
- The national parks and sanctuaries amongst your Gujarat destinations have some fantastic fauna like Asiatic lions in Gir National Park.
- Kutch is home to black bucks, hyenas, wild asses and migratory birds. The migratory birds include flamingos, different types of ducks, and seagulls.
- The Jamnagar Marine Sanctuary is home to diverse marine wildlife and the first in India famous for its shallow lagoons where animals like stingrays and rockfish can be spotted.
- Visit Saputara, the hill station in Gujarat for its large lake, tribal museum, cable car, and boat club.
What to Eat
The food in Gujarat is a bit sweeter but deliciously unique. The cuisine of Gujarat is distinct and sumptuous with elegant cooking styles. A Gujarati meal would include salad, puri, chapatis, dal, kadhi, pickles, sweets and papad.
- Gujarat snacks include dhokla, thepla, fafda, kachori, gathiya, and undhiyu. These are some of the famous Gujarati delicacies popular all over India. Sweets of Gujarat include basundi, puran poli, shrikhand, ghevar, and malpua among others.
- Another delicious item that needs a mention is Surati Locho. A steam boiled street food—Locho is a desire of many in Gujarat. Delicately served with green chutney and sev, Locho would compel you to be present in the moment.
- Gota from Dakor is a contribution of the Kathiawad community to the Gujarati cuisine. Gota is a spicy deep-fried snack prepared from gram flour dough rolled with fenugreek and various spices.
- Manek Chowk in Ahmedabad is known for its variety of dishes and is entirely crowded by locals and tourists alike every night. It is the perfect place if you want to taste intrinsic Gujarati dishes.
Relive the Experience in Gujarat
These are just a glimpse of what a beautiful place Gujarat is. Think no more and book tickets for a Gujarat destination package. The forts, the wildlife and the natural splendour of Gujarat are unlike any other place. Visit yourself to find out more than what you just read. You will be astounded by the historical sites and the evenings of Gujarat.
You can even book your flight tickets to Gujarat on Goomo along with booking a Gujarat tour package. While you book your domestic package and visit the place, do not forget to share your experience on social media so that the word gets spread and more people get to visit this beautiful cultural state.