DAY 1 - ARRIVAL IN THIMPHU
- On arrival at Paro Airport, you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to your hotel in Thimphu (60 Km/1:30 Hrs).
- After checking into your hotel (early check-in is subject to availability), proceed for a panoramic private sightseeing tour of Memorial Chorten, Kuensel Phodrang – world’s largest sitting Buddha statue, BBS Tower – a vantage point view of the Thimpu valley and Takin Preserve & Mini Zoo.
- Enjoy an evening cultural show & mask dance followed by dinner & overnight stay in Thimphu.
DAY 2 - THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast, proceed for a full day private sightseeing tour of Folk Heritage Museum, Royal Textile Academy & Museum, Anim Dratshang (Nunnery), Trashichhodzong – Fortress in Thimphu and Handicrafts Emporium.
- Dinner & overnight stay in Thimphu.
- Note - On weekends, guests would also have the opportunity of visiting the weekend market, an interesting market with local items and bargain priced handicraft goods.
DAY 3 - THIMPHU TO PARO
- After breakfast, check-out of your hotel and proceed to Paro. The Paro valley extends from the confluence of the Paro Chhu and the Wang Chhu rivers at Chuzom upto Mt. Jomolhari at the tibetan border to the North.
- This picturesque region is one of the widest valleys in the kingdom and is covered in fertile rice fields and has a beautiful, crystalline river meandering down the valley.
- On reaching, check-in into your hotel. Later, you can set out to a local farmhouse where you can enjoy famous Hot Stone Bath of Bhutan followed by lunch that is hosted by Bhutanese Family (Own Cost). Later, proceed for a private sightseeing tour of Drukgyel Dzong – ruins of an old fortress in Paro, Kyichu Lakhang – famous monastery in Paro and Ta Dzong - national museum of Bhutan.
- Dinner & overnight stay in Paro.
DAY 4 - PARO – EXCURSION TO CHELE PASS OR TAKTSANG MONASTERY (ANY ONE)
- After breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Chele La Pass (12,200ft) - The highest motorable point in Bhutan or you can choose to visit the most iconic place of Bhutan -The Taktsang Monastery – a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It requires 2-3 hours of trekking.
- Evening is free at leisure to explore more of Paro markets, as may you find a perfect souvenir to take back home. Dinner and overnight stay in Paro.
DAY 5 - DEPARTURE
- Depart with happy memories from the Kingdom of Happiness - Bhutan!