DAY 1 - Arrive Andaman - Cellular Jail + Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail
- Arrive Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to your hotel. Post check-in, visit the famous Cellular Jail (Entry closes @ 1545 hrs) and attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
- Our representative will be waiting at the exit of the airport with your name on the placard. Kindly collect your luggage and walk towards the exit gate point.
- On your first day, our tour Manager will brief you and take you through the itinerary in detail.
- In case your flight lands in the evening, we may take you straight to Cellular Jail so that you don’t miss out on watching the Light and Sound Show.
- Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on the ticket availability.
- Cellular Jail is closed on Monday.
DAY 2 - Port Blair - Havelock - Afternoon Visit to Beach No 7
- Early morning/afternoon departure by private ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 hours to reach Havelock. Guests have to collect their luggage and walk towards the exit gate, where our representative will be waiting outside the jetty gate with their name on the placard. On arrival, check-in at your hotel and around 1430 hrs - 1530 hrs proceed towards Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) - rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Unwind and enjoy the pristine white sand beach. There are some local shops where guests can purchase some snacks and refreshments. Evening is at leisure.
- Kindly remind your hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock.
- Carry valid photo ID (PAN card not accepted) as the same is checked before boarding the ferry.
- ALCOHOL cannot be carried on-board.
- Guests are not allowed to swim in the water after sunset.
- Due to limited cars in Havelock, guests are requested to adhere to the timelines shared by your Tour Manager.
DAY 3 - HAVELOCK - ELEPHANT BEACH/ LIGHTHOUSE
- Embark on the most memorable excursion to Elephant Beach/ Light House by boat in the morning, where guests can indulge in water sports like Snorkelling, Jet Kayak, Sea Walk - subject to weather (All Activities on extra payment), just 25 - 40 min by Boat. This beach offers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for water sports. It’s also a great place to spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Return and proceed to your hotel. Evening is at leisure.
- The boats to Elephant Beach are managed by a boat association (guests need to fill a consent form after which the boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis).
- Due to limited boats, guests may have to wait until their boat is allotted (We have no control over the waiting time period).
- Please carry extra pair of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen and wear comfortable clothing for this trip.
- If the Elephant Beach trip is not operating due to sea conditions, then guests will be taken to Light House.
- Guest can purchase water and snacks from the nearby shops before proceeding on the trip, as nothing is available at Elephant Beach. Do not litter on the beach and throw waste only in the dustbins.
- ALCOHOL is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach.
DAY 4 - HAVELOCK - DAY AT LEISURE
- Relax on the world famous beaches of Havelock or rent a two-wheeler and ride around to explore the Island. Havelock can be covered in a day as the total motorable road distance is only 30 kilometres approximately. You can also enjoy a diving experience for Rs 4200 with a certified Dive Shop.
- We highly recommend you to visit Something Different – A Beach Side Café (#1 restaurant in Havelock as per TripAdvisor reviews) and the only Beach Side Café offering multiple choices from Indian/ Chinese/ Continental etc. (All activities on this day are on extra payment and not included).
DAY 5 - HAVELOCK -KALAPATHAR - PORT BLAIR
- Check-out from your hotel and at around 1000 hrs proceed to visit the famous Kalapathar Beach. Later, you will be dropped to Something Different – The Only Beach Side Café at Havelock where you can unwind or relax on the beach and have lunch on direct payment (restaurant serves: Indian/ Chinese/ Continental/ Pizzas). Return from Something Different to Jetty to board your return private ferry from Havelock Island to Port Blair. Evening is at leisure.
- Request you to kindly carry your luggage and proceed to Kalapathar.
- Do note that all hotels in Havelock have an early morning check-out time and late check-out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management
- Guests should reach the private ferry counter for check-in at least an hour before their departure time.
DAY 6 - PORT BLAIR AIRPORT
- Check-out from your hotel and leave straight for the airport to board your ﬂight. Depart with sweet memories of these stunning Islands.
- Do note that all hotels in Port Blair have an early morning check-out time and late check-out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management and subject to availability.
- Port Blair Airport is a small airport with heavy rush and request all guest to be at the airport at least 1.5 hrs before their departure time.