From

To

The 'Departure City' and 'Destination City' cannot be same. Please re-type.

Departure

Return

1 Adult , Economy

In order to book flights for more than 9 seats, please call us at +91-93338-93338

Passengers

Adults 12 + years

Children 2 - 12 years

Infants Under 2 years

Travel Class

Book flight tickets with VIrgin Atlantic

Avail Virgin Atlantic Airlines Flight Tickets at Lowest Prices

About Virgin Atlantic

Virgin Atlantic, which is a trade name of Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited and Virgin Atlantic International Limited, is a British airline. The head office is located in Crawley, United Kingdom. The airline was established back in the year 1984 and was formerly called the British Atlantic Airways. The initial idea of founding the airline was to fly only between the destinations of London and the Falkland Islands. They use Gatwick airport as their major hub.

They have a strategic alliance in place with Delta Airways who own about 49% of their shares while the other 51% is owned by the Virgin Group.

Virgin Atlantic was built of the principle of focusing on the business and leisure travel markets with maximum attention paid to driving effectiveness and efficiency.

Search Flights

Airline Destinations

With the advent of time, Virgin Atlantic serves flights to over 30 fabulous destinations across the world. Their flights hope to make dreams come true with flights to and from dazzling cities and helping family spend dream holidays at places like North America, Africa and the Caribbean Islands. Some of the other destinations that Virgin Atlantic flies to includes India, Dubai, United States and China etc.

Virgin Atlantic Network and Fleet

Currently, Virgin Atlantic’s fleet has a mix of aircraft from Airbus and Boeing. Based on the popularity of destinations, a particular craft is chosen to fly a sector.

The current fleet includes Eight Airbus A330-300s, eight Airbus A340-600s, eight Boeing 747-400s, 14 Boeing 787-9s comprise its existing fleet. However, with expansion on the horizon, Virgin Atlantic has six Airbus A380-800s and 12 Airbus A350-1000s ordered that will get commissioned over the next two or three years.

Virgin Atlantic has code sharing agreements in place with airlines including Air China, Air New Zealand, Delta Air Lines, Flybe, Jet Airways and Singapore Airlines.